Giving you more space in your Preston property with a high quality building extension
Higher End Construction have a growing reputation in Preston, Lancashire for providing high quality building extensions, and are the business you can trust in the North West.
With a commitment to working closely with our customers to agree plans and work to an agreed budget and timescale, we’re with you every step of the way from initial design and specification to completion.
From the initial consultation, where we will provide a free, no-obligation quotation, to the handover once the work is complete, you’ll get a business who cares about your property, and a dedicated project manager who will be oversee every aspect of the construction.
With a team of highly skilled, time served workers we can provide the full range of skills to bring your perfect extension to reality – from bricklayers to electricians and roofing experts, our team will provide every skill required.
Working with our trusted suppliers, we also only use the highest quality parts and equipment, so that you have the security of knowing that your extension is built to last.
To find out more about our property and building services, give one of our friendly team a call today on 01772 555084 or drop us an email from our contact us page.
Property Extensions – Bring Your Dream to Life!
We offer a complete turn-around building work service which includes:
- We’ll survey the property and work with you to draw up specifications
- Once complete we’ll help with the project design and any planning considerations
- We’ll work with you to discuss requirements with the local authorities where planning permissions is required
- Before work starts you’ll be assigned a project manager who will work with you through the project
- Our skilled staff will then work with you and the project manager to bring the project to completion
Yes… we’ll work with the local authority with any planning permission needs that the extension will require.
Yes. These include:
- Any extension must not extend beyond the existing rear wall by a distance greater than 3 metre
- With any extension, sunlight must not be blocked on any neighbouring properties
- Any two storey or greater extensions must not fall inside a distance 7 metre from the rear of the property
- Extension builders must follow the Party Wall Act and 45° rule
To find out more about requirements, give us a call on 01772 555084