Professional Kitchen Fitting in Merseyside by the Experts
Whatever your dream kitchen looks like, here at Higher End Construction we’ve the skilled staff and the experience in installing quality kitchens since 2014 throughout the Lancashire and Merseyside areas.
As a family run business, we understand that your kitchen is the centre piece of your home. And we want to help you bring your dream kitchen to reality.
When we attend site, our first concern is working with you within your budget to help specify the kitchen that your property deserves.
We’ll talk you through the possible options of the units and worktops, as well as the appliances. We’ll also discuss all of the other requirements you’ll need – from plumbing and piping, flooring, tiling and lighting to compliment your purchase.
Once complete, we’ll then provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation for the work to be completed with an proposed timescale and start date to suit your needs.
When you’re ready to make a start, we’ll then project manage the complete install from start to finish. Our fitters will complete the work to the highest standard, leaving your kitchen looking brand new, ready for you to start using it.
Whether you’re looking for kitchen installation in a residential, commercial or industrial property, or even larger scale kitchens in education and restaurant, pubs, bars or cafe we’ve got the full range of skills you’ll need with a dedicated team to ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction.
To find out more, why not give us a call today on 01772 555084 to speak to one of the team.
Merseyside Kitchen Installation from the Professionals
With so many options to choose from, it’s about deciding on a budget and working from there. For some, money is no problem whilst others will need to decide on a price and stick to it rigidly. Thankfully, we’re on hand to help with this and can outline the cost of everything for you so you can see what you’re going to get for your spend.
A lot! And it depends the type of install – is this a new kitchen in a new property? A kitchen being fitted after a remodel or extension? A simpler kitchen replacement?
Factors you’re going to need to think about are:
- Flooring – before any kitchen installation you need to ensure you’re starting on solid ground. The floor may need to be raised or lowered in places to given you an even surface.
- Underfloor heating – becoming increasingly more common than ever before!
- The units and appliances – to bring your creation to life you need to decide how you want each unit to fit into your kitchen and consider the appliance location to make things easier for you.
- Electricity, gas and water piping – making sure your appliances have their necessary cabling and piping is essential!
- Wall and floor covering – the most common use here is tiling, but you could also consider wall paper and lino flooring amongst other options.
- Lighting – there are so many options available with both under-counter lights, ceiling lights and spots.
We work with a range of suppliers to provide you with every style of kitchen, from classic to modern.
That’s no problem either! Most kitchens can be modernised with simply replacing doors and worktops, leaving the carcasses of the existing units in place!
Absolutely! We will help you by providing a free measurement service as part of the project, and then help you specify your ideal kitchen based on the specification.
Getting the design stage right is essential for you as the customer so that you know exactly what you’re going to get!
Of course! Our team of installers will help you every step of the way – ensuring that the kitchen is ready prior to the installation with all of the necessary cabling and electricals and then fit to the highest standard.