Kitchen Installation and Fitting from Higher End Construction
For most of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home. More and more of us are spending greater time in our kitchens, driven by the preparation of that culinary masterpiece.
At Higher End Construction, we understand that your kitchen has to be much more than just functional – it needs to look great and inspire you. And that’s why we offer a complete kitchen installation package, from initial inspection and specification through to fitting.
Stunning Fitted Kitchen Installation
As a family run business we understand that your kitchen is often the focal point of your house. That’s why it needs to look great whilst offering all of the things you need.
But it’s so much more than just the units – you need to select the right appliances, lighting and tiling as well to compliment your stunning kitchen purchase.
Our skilled team will work with you every step of the way to select the very best products within your chosen budget to give you the stunning kitchen that you’re house deserves.
Whether you’re after simple and functional, to bespoke and elaborate our skilled team provide everything from electrical rewiring, piping, tiling and kitchen installation, completing your install to the highest standard.
With so many options to choose from, it’s about deciding on a budget and working from there. For some, money is no problem whilst others will need to decide on a price and stick to it rigidly. Thankfully, we’re on hand to help with this and can outline the cost of everything for you so you can see what you’re going to get for your spend.
A lot! And it depends the type of install – is this a new kitchen in a new property? A kitchen being fitted after a remodel or extension? A simpler kitchen replacement?
Factors you’re going to need to think about are:
- Flooring – before any kitchen installation you need to ensure you’re starting on solid ground. The floor may need to be raised or lowered in places to given you an even surface.
- Underfloor heating – becoming increasingly more common than ever before!
- The units and appliances – to bring your creation to life you need to decide how you want each unit to fit into your kitchen and consider the appliance location to make things easier for you.
- Electricity, gas and water piping – making sure your appliances have their necessary cabling and piping is essential!
- Wall and floor covering – the most common use here is tiling, but you could also consider wall paper and lino flooring amongst other options.
- Lighting – there are so many options available with both under-counter lights, ceiling lights and spots.
We work with a range of suppliers to provide you with every style of kitchen, from classic to modern.
That’s no problem either! Most kitchens can be modernised with simply replacing doors and worktops, leaving the carcasses of the existing units in place!
Absolutely! We will help you by providing a free measurement service as part of the project, and then help you specify your ideal kitchen based on the specification.
Getting the design stage right is essential for you as the customer so that you know exactly what you’re going to get!
Of course! Our team of installers will help you every step of the way – ensuring that the kitchen is ready prior to the installation with all of the necessary cabling and electricals and then fit to the highest standard.
Professional Kitchen Installers available throughout Merseyside and Lancashire
Wherever you’re based in the North West, Higher End Construction can help with your kitchen fitting. We’re a multi-trade company, which means that when you call us you can be assured that every aspect of the job. From the removal of your old kitchen, preparing the room, providing electrical and water piping installation and re-routing where necessary, plastering, decorating, tiling and the removal of all of the waste will mean you get a professional kitchen install.
Why not take a look at one of our case studies of recent kitchen installations we’ve completed below.