Bamber Bridge Professional Bathroom InstallationWhen you’re looking for a professional bathroom installation company in Bamber Bridge, look no further than Higher End! So why settle for second best? Higher End Construction have been providing the highest quality bathroom installation since 2014, and with our dedicated team of skilled, industry-served bathroom installers and partnering with the leading equipment manufacturers in the industry, you can rest assured that with us you’re in safe hands. From showers, baths, tiles, toilets and basins, electrical and lighting, plastering and decoration we can provide the complete suite of skills needed to give you a “show home” quality bathroom at a competitive price! With a family-run attitude committed to giving you the best in customer service coupled with a workforce lasrge enough to cope with any installation, we’re here to help you with all of your bathroom installation needs. To find out more about the options available to you, and to arrange a free, no-obligation quotation, speak to one of our team on 01772 555084 today.
Stunning Bathroom by expert fitters
In your bathroom, you want everything to be perfect. From the bathroom suite, to the tiling and lighting, a great bathroom installation adds value to your property as well as simply being a great place to spend time.
That’s why we partner with a wide range of equipment suppliers to bring you everything you need, bringing together quality and specification to ensure you get your perfect bathroom.
Our team of professional bathroom fitters then will install your bathroom to the highest quality finish, ensuring that everything is just right.
To bring your dream bathroom to reality, contact us today and one of the our team can visit you to discuss your requirements.
With so many options to choose from, it’s about deciding on a budget and working from there. For some, money is no problem whilst others will need to decide on a price and stick to it rigidly. Thankfully, we’re on hand to help with this and can outline the cost of everything for you so you can see what you’re going to get for your spend.
A lot! And it depends the type of install – is this a new bathroom in a new property? A bathroom being fitted after a remodel or extension? A simpler bathroom replacement?
Factors you’re going to need to think about are:
- Flooring – before any kitchen installation you need to ensure you’re starting on solid ground. The floor may need to be raised or lowered in places to given you an even service.
- Underfloor heating – becoming increasingly more common than ever before! And great for when you get out of the shower or bath!
- The bathroom suite – to bring your creation to life!
- Electricity and water piping – making sure that your suite has the necessary piping and your shower and other electricals have the necessary power!
- Wall and floor covering – the most common use here is tiling, but you could also consider wall paper and lino flooring amongst other options.
- Lighting – ceiling roses, spots and so many more options.
We work with a range of suppliers to provide you with every style of bathroom, from classic to modern.
A simply suite replacement is certainly possible without having to worry all of the other aspects… give us a call on 01772 555084 to discuss your options!
Of course! Our team of installers will help you every step of the way – ensuring that the bathroom is ready prior to the installation with all of the necessary cabling and electricals and then fit to the highest standard.